Beyonce- Get Me Bodied[B'Day]

~*Get Me Bodied*~

[Verse 1:] 
Mission one 
I'ma put this on 
When he see me in the dress I'ma get me some (hey) 
Mission two 
Gotta make that call 
Tell him get the bottles poppin' when they play my song (hey) 
Mission three 
Got my three best friends 
Like we do it all the time we gone do it again (hey) 
Mission four 
Got the vintage Rolls 
Drop a couple hundreds tell him leave it at the door 

[Pre-Chorus:] 
I ain't worried doing me tonight 
A little sweat ain't never hurt nobody 
While ya'll standin' on the wall 
I'm the one tonight 
Getting bodied, getting bodied, getting bodied, getting bodied 
Want my body 
Won't you get me bodied 
You want my body 
Won't you get me bodied (hey) 

[Chorus:] 
Can you get me bodied 
I wanna be myself tonight 
Can you get me bodied 
I wanna be myself tonight 
Won't you sing my body 
I want to let it out tonight 
Wanna party, wanna dance, wanna be myself tonight, me bodied 

[Verse 2:] 
Mission five 
Skip to the front of the line 
Let me fix my hair up 'fore I go inside (hey) 
Mission six 
Gotta check these chicks 
'Cause you know they gone block when I take these flicks (hey) 
Mission seven 
Gotta make my rounds 
Given eyes to the guys now I think I found him (hey) 
Mission eight 
Now we conversate 
And we can skip small talk let's get right to the chase (hey) 

[Pre-Chorus] 

You should see my body 
I gotta know enough to know if you can get me bodied 
I'm kinda tight, I'm feeling right enough to see somebody 
I wanna let it off tonight 
Wanna dance, wanna party wanna be myself tonight 

[Chorus] 

Baby all I want is to let it go 
Ain't no worries, oh 
We can dance all night 
Get me bodied 
That means come closer to me 
While we grind to the beat 
And your body's touching my body 
All I need is to let it be 
Ain't no worry, no 
Boy dance with me 
Feel my body 
Don't stop just come closer to me 
While we grind to the beat 
With your body touching my body 

Get somebody 
Ain't no shame 'cause I gotta get mine 
I swing my hair, kick off my shoes 
Come her boy let me work on you 

[Pre-Chorus] 

[Chorus]


Songwriters: DEAN, KASSEEM / KNOWLES, BEYONCE GISSELLE / GARRETT, SEAN / RIDDICK, MAKEBA / BEYINCE, ANGELA RENEE / KNOWLES, SOLANGE

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...