Ricky Martin- Private Emotion

~*Private Emotion*~

Every endless night has a dawning day 

Every darkest sky has a shining ray 
And it shines on you baby can't you see 

You're the only one who can shine for me


[CHORUS:]
It's a private emotion that fills you tonight 
And a silence falls between us 
As the shadows steal the light 
And wherever you may find it 
Wherever it may lead 
Let your private emotion come to me 

Come to me


When your soul is tired and your heart is weak 
Do you think of love as one way street 
Well it runs both ways, open up your eyes 

Can't you see me here, how can you deny


[CHORUS]



Every endless night has a dawning day 
Every darkest sky has a shining ray 
It takes a lot to laugh as your tears go by 

But you can find me here till your tears run dry


[CHORUS]



 ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...